Orcival ,Orcival Breton-striped Cotton Top Navy And Off-white Womens
For an authentic breton-striped top, turn to Orcival, the company that originated as a supplier to the French navy in the 1930s. Still made in France today, this navy and off-white top is crafted from lightweight cotton-jersey with a boat neckline and long sleeves. Tuck it into a midi skirt for a smart, urban look infused with a touch of Gallic tradition.
Shown here with Helmut Lang Raw-edge satin midi skirt,Sylvia Toledano Tribal large gold-plated earrings,Raey Fitted denim jacket,J.W.Anderson Pierce medium embellished leather shoulder bag,Common Projects Original Achilles low-top canvas trainers
Product number: 1085636
- COLOUR: Navy and off-white
- COMPOSITION: 100% cotton.
- CARE: Hand wash
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
- Lightweight breton-striped cotton-jersey
- Boat neck, long sleeves
- Navy topstitching
- Aqua-blue and white logo-embroidered hemline patch
- Slip on
- SIZE AND FIT
- Fits true to size
- Designed for a spacious fit
- Model is 5ft 11in/ 1.80m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 1 (S/ UK08/ US04/ 40IT/ 36FR)
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.