Muzungu Sisters ,Muzungu Sisters Sicilian Pompom Straw Tote Natural Womens 100% High Quality Guarantee
Muzungu Sisters's beige Sicilian tote is hand-woven from palma-nana straw on the west coast of the island, before travelling to the east to be flamboyantly decorated by a revered local craftswoman. Vivacious red pompoms, glass mirrors, and gold-tone metal buttons energise the front, while a bell fastening secures the top. Carry it against blue jeans in the city, and breezy dresses on vacation.
Shown here with Muzungu Sisters Eva embroidered cotton top,M.i.h Jeans Marty high-rise flared cropped jeans,Ancient Greek Sandals Marilisia leather flatform sandals
Product number: 1093494
- COLOUR: Natural
- COMPOSITION: 100% palma-nana straw
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- Natural woven palma-nana straw
- Two top handles, gold-tone metal lion-head detail
- Gold-tone metal buttons, glass mirror and red pompom-embellished front
- Red rope and gold-tone metal bell top fastening
- SIZE AND FIT
- These bags are individually handmade, therefore the size, shape and colour may differ slightly from piece to piece. Below are the approximate dimensions:
- Can be held or worn over the arm
- Length: 22cm - 32cm
- Width: 45cm - 55cm
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.