Muzungu Sisters ,Muzungu Sisters Sicilian Pompom Straw Tote Natural Womens 100% Genuine
This natural beige tote is Muzungu Sisters's homage to the traditional coffa baskets of Sicily. It's handwoven from palma-nana straw on the Mediterranean island, and decorated using time-honoured techniques with primary-hued fringing and pompoms, glinting glass mirrors, and gold-tone metal buttons. Consider it the perfect partner to a white cotton sundress.
Shown here with Lisa Marie Fernandez Ric-rac trimmed linen maxi dress,Ancient Greek Sandals Eleftheria leather sandals
Product number: 1093497
- COLOUR: Natural
- COMPOSITION: 100% palma-nana straw
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- Natural woven palma-nana straw
- Two top handles
- Gold-tone metal buttons, glass mirror and multicoloured pompom embellished
- Front and top yellow and multicoloured fringed trim
- Gold rope and gold-tone metal bell slip-through fastening
- SIZE AND FIT
- These bags are individually handmade, therefore the size, shape and colour may differ slightly from piece to piece. Below are the approximate dimensions:
- Can be held or worn over the arm
- Length: 22cm - 32cm
- Width: 45cm - 55cm
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.